Water Pump Engines
Ollies Mower Service sell water pump engines in South Burnett from their Kingaroy showroom. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we’re recognised as the go-to spot for lawnmowers and other small engine products. We’ve got an extensive range of water pump engines to suit different sized properties and budgets. Our friendly staff work with you to find the best pump to suit your budget.
Please give us a call on (07) 4162 4533 to discuss our water pump engines or visit our showroom in person to see the engines and get a product demonstration from our team.
Our Range of Pumps:
When choosing a pump engine for outdoor usage, it’s important to consider how hardy the design is. We only stock Honda and Briggs & Stratton engines for pump usage because we’ve found that their design holds up well to continual rough conditions.
Features of our engines include:
- Portability: Our engines have a sturdy frame around them, making moving them around and storing them an easy task.
- Fuel Efficiency: When you’ve got a lot to pump, it can be a pain to check back and constantly re-fill. Our water pump engines use the latest in small engine technology to minimise fuel consumption and emissions to save you time and money.
- Automatic Low-Oil Shutdown: Most engines we stock have a low oil detection and shutdown feature, preventing expensive damage to your engine.
- Almost Any Size: Short of massive commercial pumps, we’ve got pump engines in just about every size.
- Durability: Honda and Briggs & Stratton engines come with 4 and 2-year warranties, respectively, and are designed to tackle any rough environment you throw at them.
The external covering and internal engine design on the models that we stock ensure that they hold up when exposed to heavy rain or sun. You can trust that a pump engine bought from us will be by your side when you need it most. Our Honda and Briggs & Stratton engines come with 4 and 2-year warranties, respectively.
Along with the natural proven durability in the field that these engines have, we have an in-house team of small engine mechanics ready to perform repairs at a moment’s notice. Whether you’ve got flooded paddocks or cattle that desperately need some water, give us a call and drop your engine in for some quick repairs. We’ve got most parts in stock and will do everything we can to get your engine up and running as soon as possible. We also offer scheduled servicing if you’d like greater peace of mind.
Water Pump Engines
Give Ollies Mower Service a call to discuss our range of water pump engines, or come and visit our Kingaroy showroom to see our full range in person. Call (07) 4162 4533.